1.72V Inbol intelligent controller system.
2.Hanpuda 4000W alternator motor.
3.Eight seaters with safety belts,make sure the passenger comfortable and safe.
4.Big battery capacity and long service life,good temperature resistance,quick and efficient battery charge.
5.Excellent hill climbing and parking ability.
6.Leather steering wheel,easy to operate, function area clearly.
7.Digital LCD Panel to show front and rear light, Speed, Battery remaining capacity.
8.Multi media panel with MP3 Player,USB Port,
9.Vacuum tyre with aluminum wheel, Skid resistance and durable, make sure vehicle running stable and comfortable.
10.Independent suspension system.
11.Very strong chassis system make sure the great loading capacity.
12. Good service on after sales service and wearing parts.
13. Combined Instrument（front/back signal,light,trumpet,dump energy,current speed display).
14.Combined type front light and back light,braking light,front/back turning light.
15.Rear-drive motor,Controller adjusted automatically
16.Optional: Backup Camera, Police alarming system, Speaker.
1. The whole system does not work after the system is powered Possible Causes Abnormal power supply, short-circuit or open circuit of the wiring harness, and no voltage output of DCDC. Troubleshooting Check whether the external power supply to the management system is normal, whether it can reach the minimum operating voltage required by the management system, and whether the external power supply is set to limit current, resulting in insufficient power supply to the management system; the external power supply can be adjusted to meet the requirements of the management system. Electricity requirements; check whether the harness of the management system is short-circuited or open, modify the harness to make it work normally; if the external power supply and harness are normal, check whether the DCDC powering the entire system in the management system has a voltage output; if so If abnormal, the bad DCDC module can be replaced.
2. BMS cannot communicate with ECU Possible Causes The BMU (main control module) is not working, and the CAN signal line is disconnected Troubleshooting Check whether the 12V/24V power supply of the BMU is normal; check whether the CAN signal transmission line is withdrawn or the plug is not inserted; monitor the CAN port data and whether the BMS or ECU data packet can be received.
3. The communication between BMS and ECU is unstable Possible Causes Poor external CAN bus matching, too long bus branches Troubleshooting Check whether the bus matching resistance is correct; whether the matching position is correct, and whether the branch is too long.
4. The internal communication of the BMS is unstable Possible Causes The communication cable plug is loose, the CAN wiring is not standardized, and the BSU address is duplicated. Troubleshooting Check whether the wiring is loose; check whether the bus matching resistance is correct, whether the matching position is correct, and whether the branch is too long; check whether the BSU address is duplicated.
5. Insulation detection alarm Possible Causes Leakage of battery or drive, wrong connection of insulation module detection wire. Troubleshooting
Use the BDU display module to check the insulation test data, check the battery bus voltage, whether the negative bus voltage to ground is normal; use the insulation shaker to measure the insulation resistance of the bus and the driver to the ground.
6. The main relay does not close after power-on Possible Causes The load detection line is not connected, the pre-charge relay is open, and the pre-charge resistor is open. Troubleshooting Use the BDU display module to view the bus voltage data, check the battery bus voltage, whether the load bus voltage is normal; check whether the load bus voltage rises during the pre-charging process.
7. Acquisition module data is Possible Causes The collection line of the collection module is disconnected, and the collection module is damaged. Troubleshooting Re-plug the module wiring, measure whether the battery voltage is normal at the collection line connector, and measure the resistance at the temperature sensor line plug.
8. The battery current data is wrong Possible Causes The Hall signal cable plug is loose, the Hall sensor is damaged, and the acquisition module is damaged. Troubleshooting Re-plug the current Hall sensor signal line; check whether the power supply of the Hall sensor is normal and whether the signal output is normal; replace the acquisition module.
9. The battery temperature difference is too large Possible Causes The cooling fan plug is loose, and the cooling fan is faulty. Troubleshooting Unplug the fan plug cord again; supply power to the fan separately, and check whether the fan is normal.
10. The battery temperature is too high or too low Possible Causes The cooling fan plug is loose, the cooling fan is faulty, and the temperature probe is damaged. Troubleshooting Re-plug the fan plug wire; power the fan separately to check whether the fan is normal; check whether the actual temperature of the battery is too high or too low; measure the internal resistance of the temperature probe.
11. The system reports an error after the relay is activated Possible Causes The relay auxiliary contacts are disconnected, and the relay contacts are sticking. Troubleshooting Re-plug the wiring harness; use a multimeter to measure whether the auxiliary contacts are on or off correctly.
1.Shipping way can be by sea, by truck(Central Asia, Southeast Asia), by train( Central Asia, Russia). LCL or Full Container.
2.For LCL, the vehicles package by steel frame and plywood. For full container will loading into container directly, then fixed four wheels on the ground.
3.Container loading quantity, 20 ft: 1 sets, 40 ft: 4 sets.